Saturday, February 16, 2008

inspiration : color & texture





Yesterday while trying to find something in my closet to wear, I just kinda stopped and looked around. Anyone that really knows me, knows that I love color, mostly brighter colors, but it varies, as it seems lately brown + another color seems to be my favorite combination these days. My Dad calls our house "the house of color." While I was in my closet I noticed all of the color and wonderful textures of the textiles in my closet. I snapped a few photos while I was in there so to maybe inspire me for another day, or maybe a watercolor painting down the road, who knows. I have one teeny, tiny light in my closet so the images are a little dark. I brightened them up a bit with photoshop so you could experience what I did.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails