Thursday, March 27, 2008

inspiration: A day of painting...



Okay, first of all I know I have been MIA for well, pretty much the entire month of March. I had a really busy past few months at work, and it pretty much zapped all of my creative energy. But, I'm finally back!

On Easter Sunday, I spent pretty much the entire day drawing, relaxing and then I started a new painting. So the posted image is a painting in progress.

So, I was flipping thru catalogs, of which I get a slew of, and I stumbled upon the image that I'm using for my painting. I've always thought that the English cottage look is so cute & inviting.... so I was inspired to do a painting. I'm going to work on it some more this weekend...at least that's my plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails