Saturday, April 26, 2008

inspiration : banner

HOORAY! I started setting up my Etsy shop today. I created the banner, which basically is the sign for your storefront. I find that it's always hard to design something for yourself, but I'm feeling pretty good about what I chose. Little by little I'll get there. I still need to set up a Paypal account and figure out some shipping information. Those are the easy parts. The hard parts left are to still take photos or scans of my artwork and get them up and posted. I'm definitely moving in the right direction.

The new printer arrived Thursday. I set it up on Friday and did a test print. Amazing results! I only did a test print on regular, plain inkjet paper, but the type was crispy and delicious. I can't wait to start making prints of my watercolors and printing photos on the professional quality paper! Way to go Epson!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails