Wednesday, June 18, 2008

inspiration : sensory overload


For the last few days, at lunch my friend and I have been running around going to different types of arts & crafts stores, or having what we call "creative" lunches...where we sit and doodle, draw and/or discuss art projects. I'm almost on sensory overload for art supplies & creative ideas!

I'm not really into scrapbooking, but I do love their supplies. We stumbled upon a store today in Novi, on accident while searching for a bead store that sadly we never found. The store is called "Archiver's" and it's truly amazing... I think if you're creative in any way you'll find some use for this store. Lots of cool papers, Kolo albums (which i love), ribbons and random do-dads & niff-naws to choose from.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails