Friday, August 01, 2008

observation : painting + posting

So, it's pretty crystal clear to me that in order to be truly happy I need to be doing something creative that "I" want to be doing creatively. And was I ever happy today! I started two new paintings to go along with my Lil' Chef Series... and those would be Alton and Ina a.k.a The Barefoot Contessa. Right now I have the backgrounds painted of both and I think they will fit the series nicely. It's seriously not a sales pitch, but I think the paintings would be so cute, in a vibrant, colored kitchen of someone who loves the Food Network chefs as much as I do.

I also played around with my lighting set up and digital camera today for my Etsy store. I posted a new painting today. Well, not new to some people who know my work, but new to my shop. Here's a sneak peek!

I'm headed off to downtown Detroit, Mexican town, with my family and some friends for some dinner!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails