Friday, December 11, 2009

stockings holders

Every year for the past four years, when the PotteryBarn holiday catalog rolls around I always check out the cutest stocking holders and I want them so badly. They each cost $29 plus $6.50 for monogramming and shipping, and every year, I just can't justify spending the money with all of the other holiday purchases. Last year though, I finally bought broke down and bought them, and "on sale" too, I might add, but because of all of the holiday hoopla I never got around to putting our photos in them.

I wanted to use some photos from our childhood, on Christmas morning and to have them black & white. I didn't retouch the photos. I just scanned them and plopped them in so they had a nice vintage look.

2 comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails