Sunday, February 21, 2010

here's to new opportunities...


A few weeks ago I met a few great gals, Christy & Sherri, who are starting an interior design business here in Michigan called Paisley Place Designs. I'm going to start working with them for some artwork for their clients. Oooh, exciting! So, after chit-chatting, we decided that they should have my portfolio to let their clients see the look and feel of my work.




As soon as they said they wanted a portfolio, I knew exactly where I was getting it... Kolo. I love Kolo. I've used Kolo products for years for personal and business use. I ended up getting a cloth-covered, Trivino Album in Chocolate with a Camel color interior. It's perfect. The Trivino is a 3-ring binder style so I can easily send Christy & Sherri pages of new updated work and they can pop them right in place. I really like the square opening on the cover so I could display my logo. The Trivino has a lot of options to customize your album. I chose the top-load pages for all of my content.










The envelope works great for resumes, leave-behinds or even business cards.




Kolo's website has all kinds of interesting tips and they have a blog too for even more current ideas. You'll definitely want to check them out.

4 comments:

  1. very cool Cheryl, you are very talented!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I only WISH I could express how excited we are to work with you, Cheryl!! Your portfolio is just amazing and I cannot wait to take it to Vegas with me this week to our client's house! Whoohoo!!! Selling (and buying!) your artwork has already been a dream come true for me! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks so much to Kolo for featuring my illustration portfolio on their blog, facebook page and flickr! http://koloist.com/index.php
    http://www.facebook.com/kolofb
    http://www.flickr.com/groups/63196025@N00/

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails