Saturday, June 12, 2010

aqua dress

(4 3/4" print example - watermark will not be on final printed piece)

Here she is... my newest painting in my Barbie collection "Aqua Dress." On this Barbie painting, I decided to make her hair a little more towards red. I think it contrasts nicely with her aqua dress.

I've made two sizes of archival quality prints available in my Etsy shop: my standard 4 3/4" which fits an IKEA Ribba frame very nicely and an 8x10" which will fit any standard frame. Should you like a different size, it's possible I can accommodate your request. Comment here on my blog with your email address.

(8x10 print example - watermark will not be on final printed piece)

The original will be framed and for sale at the craft faire in July.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails