Wednesday, June 09, 2010

exciting news...

I've been MIA from blogging but, I have some very big news that I'm going to share with you.

I applied for the Craft Faire (Handmade Detroit), which is being held during the Maker Faire at The Henry Ford in Dearborn during the last weekend of July. Yep... and guess what, I got in!!! YIPPEEE! It's not easy as you would think making into juried craft shows these days. I applied for two smaller shows prior to this one and didn't make it in. I was a little bummed, but if at first you don't succeed, try, try... again. So, as you can imagine I'm very excited for the opportunity and I'm waiting for them to send me more details.

The fair is juried so, in order to get in you have to fill out a short form and also send images of what your style looks like with your products, along with a nominal entry fee. A few weeks later you find out if you made the cut by email. Instead of choosing just five single images (your allowed up to five images to submit), I decided to make collages of my work in just three to submit. I'll share them below.








As soon as I have more details regarding the craft faire, I'll let you in on them as well!

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails