Wednesday, October 27, 2010

winter berries : original watercolor painting


A few weeks ago I finished up a new watercolor painting called "winter berries" but, because I've been so busy working on my new studio space and getting ready for the opening of Yellow Door Art Market I haven't had a chance until now to take photos of this new piece.

We're steadily approaching my least favorite season, but over the past few winter seasons because I still walk regularly in the winter months outdoors, I've become more in tune with my outdoorsy side. I love seeing the glistening snow and in the midst of winter, bright red winter berries hanging on the tree branches. I think this little birdie is happy about the berries too!




Archival prints in 8x10 and 5x7 are now available in my Etsy shop. The framed original watercolor will be available at Yellow Door Art Market in Berkley, Michigan as well as archival prints and holiday cards (coming soon). The grand opening is Saturday, November 13th!


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails