Thursday, January 13, 2011

valentines day : oh, how i love you!

I love Valentine's Day! What's not to like about a holiday that has solely to do with love? It doesn't necessarily have to just be about that special someone. There are so many people in my life that I love and that I am truly thankful that they are in my life. I love them with all of my heart. There are things, places, and memories to love too!

Here's a few new valentine cards I've posted to my Etsy store and will be available at Yellow Door Art Market, starting Saturday, January 14th. I hope you have a lovely Valentine's Day!


A2 size card: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" with red envelope
micro-fine glittered details on eiffel tower & lamp posts
front: be mine
inside message: happy valentine's day
Also available in an 8x10 customized print!


A2 size card: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" with red envelope
micro-fine glitter details on heart
front: hoo love u?
inside message: i do! happy valentine's day
Also available in an 8x10 print!


Also, I'm bringing back my Puppy Love card!
A2 size card: 4 1/4 x 5 1/2" with red envelope
digital illustration with microfine glitter details + stitching
inside message: with love



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails