Saturday, January 28, 2012

little friends

I have some new, cute little friends that are adorning my space at Yellow Door Art Market. In this basket, you'll find a cute apple for your teacher, a monkey girl wearing a cute annie-like dress, a momma & baby lion, a black doggy in the middle, a tiny duck in front of him and his buddy mr. walrus.

Hello, Mr. Pear and Ms. Cupcake!

Hi!

Oh, hello there Mr. Squirrel and his tiny red mushroom!

I've posted some of these cute lil' guys before but, these are all new! For the past 3 or 4 years my Mom has been making these adorable Japanese-styled crochet amigurumi's, and while she's given a lot of them away for gifts, I told her that customers would love to buy these at Yellow Door.

Lil' Bear sure does look handsome with his tiny red scarf!

And.... one of my faves, Rascal Raccoon!

Even while I was setting them up in the store people were already checking them out. So, come on over and stop by to see my new little friends. Prices range from $12-20. New additions will be added soon!

1 comment:

  1. These are so cute I have always wanted to learn how to make these!
    Blessings, Joanne

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails