Tuesday, September 23, 2014

Moscow Mule Midcentury Cocktail Watercolor Print

My love for all things mid-century continues...  and with that, I'm really excited about my new series of watercolor + gouache illustrations -- 60's cocktails! I started with the Moscow Mule for a few reasons. One, you gotta love a drink that's served in a copper mug. Two, a good friend of mine introduced us to the MM's this Summer and I think it's probably my favorite go-to Summer cocktail from here on out. If you haven't tried one, I would highly recommend it. So refreshing and a bit spicy!

I had a short contest yesterday on Facebook -- for voters to win the Moscow Mule print. I had two different versions of a layout with different copy and I was having a hard time deciding on which one I wanted to be the final version. The winner is below and it's now available for purchase on my Etsy shop in two sizes, 8x10 and 11x14. I'll also have single cards available very soon. I'm working on my next cocktail now, and I'll give you a hint it has to do with the color blue.




No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails