Monday, June 08, 2009

daisy bucket : watercolor painting

Sometimes procrastination pays off. It typically results in many projects that I start and never get done. In the end it's really kind of disheartening to see a stack of unfinished projects laying around, but I think it's more about the excitement of new ideas and wanting to be able to do everything all at once. At least that's how I'd like to think about it.



Anyway, I started this painting last Summer, but never finished it. I've always loved Gerber Daisies. Cheerful. Bright & Colorful. What's not to like, really? While we were up at the cottage I finished it and now I have a print available in my shop for sale.  Check it out "Daisy Bucket" in my Etsy store. The painting is printed on 8 1/2 x 11" bright white matte, acid-free, 100% cotton rag Epson Archival Velvet Fine Art Paper on an Epson Stylus Photo R1900 printer using Epson UltraChrome inks. The print size is 8 x 10".

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails