Thursday, November 06, 2008

aspiration : finally...a new banner!

It's finally done and I'm happy about it too. I think it reflects my style, personality, colors I like, and will compliment my logo nicely as well. Yes, it's finally up, my new Etsy shop banner... thanks to my friend Christine.

I was having such a hard time focusing on what I needed to get done. Christine suggested writing a list. I don't know why I hadn't thought of that, I make lists all the time for work, grocery shopping, etc... I think it was because I was unsure for so long what I wanted to do with all of stuff for Etsy. I've already knocked off a few things on my list as well.

Finish banner for Etsy shop....Check & Done! Hooray!

Next...reshoot my photos!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails