Monday, February 02, 2009

weekend recap

Sometimes my weekends don't necessarily involve "a lot" of creative time. Although, the term "creative" is kinda relative isn't it? I mean if I whipped up something amazing in the kitchen, that's creative. If I decorated something in the house, also considered being creative. I think for me when I think about being creative, it's so much more outside of the realm of just putting pen to paper. Anyway, you get the the idea and here's a recap of my weekend.

• Went to the movies with my husband to see "New In Town" starring Renee Zellweger & Harry Connick Jr. (I think HC is well, a pretty amazing fella!)

• Made delicious Steak Fajitas from a Tyler Florence recipe - that could be easily be made into chicken, shrimp or veggie fajitas with the same marinade.

• Grocery shopping

Cafe Habana in Ann Arbor for dinner & cocktails (Excellent restaurant & atmosphere!)

• Hosting a mini-Super Bowl party - equipped with chili dogs, chili cheese fries, chocolate chip cookies & Coronas

• Shopping online at B&H Photo for a lens for my camera

• Designed some recipe cards in Illustrator (soon to be posted on Etsy)

7) And last but not least, working on a new needle-felting project. Ducks.... coming soon! I wanted to work on something for Easter but then my thought process went into a different direction. So, maybe something for Easter next! We'll see...

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails