Wednesday, June 10, 2009

dogwood series - single bloom - print now for sale


Finally, my dogwood series is completed and the first print titled "Single Bloom" is now available for sale in my Etsy store.

Inspiration: For me the first signs of Spring are very exciting, since it seems that here in Michigan the winters seem to be getting longer and longer. Just after the tulips bloom, and start to wither away, our dogwood tree in the front yard starts to bloom. The flowers don't last nearly as long as I'd like, so I thought I would capture their beauty in time. My dogwood tree isn't nearly as vibrant, as I have depicted, but that's for my love of rich colors. This is the first of a three part series of paintings -- that would be lovely hung together. Paper size: 8 1/2 x 11" Print sized to fit a frame for 8 x 10" Printed on bright white matte, acid-free, 100% cotton rag Epson Archival Velvet Fine Art Paper on an Epson Stylus Photo R1900 printer using Epson UltraChrome inks Print will be signed & packaged in a cellophane bag with backboard and certificate of authenticity.

If you're just now reading my blog for the very first time, you can see the "Single Bloom" painting as a work in progress later in my blog by clicking the link.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails