Monday, July 13, 2009

inspiration : "sprinkles" cupcake painting

I'm not sure what it is but I'm enthralled with cupcakes. Not so much the eating of them, but just how cute they are. From the perfectly piped frosting, to the detailed decorations, even the ones with a big plop of homemade frosting that a grandma might make. It could be the scalloped-edge wrappers in all their fanciness too. Maybe it's because they are a delicious treat made specifically for one. Could it be the sparkly sugars, silver-glistening non-pareils or colored sprinkle balls? Whatever the case may be, they are too cute and they have inspired me to paint. I can see more cupcake paintings coming soon, because this one was just too much fun. Let me introduce you to "Sprinkles."



All of the merchandise you see in the above photo is now available in my Cafepress shop. Items are located in the following sections: Baby & Kids, Apparel, and lastly the Stickers, Buttons & Magnets section.

The "Sprinkles" cupcake print is now available in my Etsy shop and the original will be available for purchase soon! Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails