Yesterday evening I drew the text on the wall with my projector. Then this afternoon I spent about three hours, making sure the words were painted perfectly. I'm not used to working so vertically, but since I'm a perfectionist, I can't help to spend the extra time to make it look just right.
I used Golden acrylics in Burnt Umber for the script work and a Bronze metallic for the highlights. The photos do not show how nice the metallic details really are, but they sure do sparkle in the light and add that special something to finish it off. I didn't actually measure the size, but I'd say it's about 3 feet wide.