Saturday, October 24, 2009

a few cute things for the months ahead...

That time has come upon us again, when we start to get overloaded with wish books for the holidays. I'm not complaining though, I love looking thru them. I like them not just because of the things I might like to have, but I use them for inspiration on my artwork, gift giving, decorating, recipes and so much more. You just never know where inspiration might be and this inspiration comes to my house free every year.

I live in Michigan, and it's getting cold here! I'm a big fan of fleece in the winter and this half-zip comes in 14 delicious colors to brighter our dreary winter days. A great affordable gift!
Lands End - $25.50 - Sizes: XS to XL

Everyone wears red, black or silver for the holidays but how about considering purple? I'm not usually a big fan of this color for myself, but this one is a deep, jewel-tone purple with feminine ruffles around the neckline and a cute tie to show off your curves.
Anthropologie - $168.00 - Sizes: 0 to 14


If you're the one that's hosting Thanksgiving this year, then check out these decorative plates.
PotteryBarn - $48/set of 4



Not everyone has a fireplace or someplace to hang their stockings. I thought this floor stand stocking holder was a great idea. There's also tabletop version too for a little less.


How cute is this? This unique packaging can be used again and again.
It's sure to make your hostess smile.
Sundance - $10


Peppermint cocktail stirrers.
A nice little gift for someone hosting a holiday cocktail party.
Crate & Barrel - $10.95/set of 8


If you like juicy, bright colors on your holiday tree,
check out these retro shape ornaments.
CB2 - $4.95/each

1 comment:

  1. i LOVE the purple dress! Too bad I can't fit into it right now! :(

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails