Saturday, November 07, 2009

coffee : beautiful day : new tunes : smile

Sometimes on Saturday mornings, I grab a cup of coffee, sit back and listen to snippets of songs on iTunes in search of additions to my library. New music is such an inspiration. I love new tunes for painting in my studio, cruising in the car or going for a long walk on a beautiful day. In my search today, I found a band that's new to me.


Where have you been?

I'm glad I found you though.

It's the kind of peppy, happy music I have been looking for... and much needed lately. I found them recommended actually, by John Mayer on his site. So, thanks JM... wherever you are. Make sure you take a listen to Little Secrets on the album Manners. :o)

It's shaping up to be a beautiful, November morning in Michigan. The weather man says it's going to be 60! Tomorrow even nicer. I think I need to go grab my iPod, loaded with my new tunes and take a little top-down ride in the convertible this afternoon. So, yeah... I'll be using my heated seats, heater blowing full blast and probably wearing a cozy knitted hat - so what. This is what life is all about -- having fun and enjoying the moment! So if you see a girl wearing an orange hat, in a black convertible, beaming smile, shoot me a wave... it's probably me.

Have a great Saturday! :o)

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails