Thursday, August 05, 2010

birthday print sale today only!

Happy Birthday Print Sale!

Today's my birthday and I'd like to give you a little something too. All of the prints listed in my Etsy shop will be $5 off of the regular price for today (Aug.5) only! So, if you've had your eye on one of my prints, today is the day to snag one.

8x10 - Regular Price - $25 - Sale $20

5x7 - Reg. Price - $18 - Sale $13

5" sq. - Reg. Price - $15 - Sale $10
(5" sq. sized to fit a 9x9" IKEA Ribba Frame - frames come in metallic silver, white, black and natural wood - white frame shown above)


--- BRAND NEW PRINT ! ---

Peony
5x7 and 8x10 sizes available




Refunds will take place once the Paypal sale has gone thru, then afterwards I will manually refund your Paypal account. The Paypal sale has to have gone thru on Aug.5th to qualify for the sale price. Thank you.

1 comment:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails