Here's what I have been up to over the last few weeks:
• participated in the flint handmade spring art fair
• took a tour of the rust belt market - i'll be there a vendor on saturday, june 18th from 11-7pm!
• went to visit my friend in lansing for a girls' weekend
• spent the memorial holiday at the cottage on drummond island
• dropped off some work at melody's lane in mackinaw city
• getting my garden ready for summer. lots of flowers, veggies & herbs
• bicycle riding on my gigi bike (i miss her so much during the winter)
• working on some new paintings for prints, cards and more!
I started my most current painting while I was at the cottage, but just finished it today while painting on our patio. I hardly ever paint wildlife but I must have been thinking about our trip up to the cottage so I gathered up some photo reference before we left. "Island Fox" is the first of my Drummond Island wildlife series. Eventually, I'd like to have enough paintings to create a notecard set with all of the prints. Prints in 8x10 are now available in my Etsy shop and soon Yellow Door Art Market in Berkley, MI.