Tuesday, June 07, 2011

soda pop nostalgia



The vintage Faygo Red Pop is one of those things that reminds me of being a kid. It reminds me of Summer BBQs in my parents backyard, birthday parties, and drive-in movies with my parents while dressed in my pjs and a huge bowl of popcorn that my Mom popped from home. Special, simple, happy times with great memories.

I love that a lot of the food industry companies are bringing back vintage looking packaging. It's that feel good sort of thing. When I saw this bottle at a local deli, I bought an extra one to bring home to use for reference for this painting. Maybe it brings back happy memories for you too?

Print is printed on 8 1/2 x 11" Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Matte Paper, formatted for a standard 8x10. Printed on a Epson Stylus R1900 with UltraChrome Archival quality inks meant to last a lifetime.

Print will be signed and packaged in a cellophane wrapper with an acid-free backing board and certificate.

3 comments:

  1. Love this one! If you do cards and/or other flavors of Faygo, we would LOVE to carry them in the Flint Handmade Shop! What a great Father's Day gift for the soda pop loving dad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ok, seriously...this is just TOO cool, Miss Cheryl!! I want to open that baby right now and DRINK IT!! LOVE IT!! :)

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails