Thursday, August 18, 2011

angela adams

One of my favorite designers is Angela Adams from Maine. The company is Angela and her husband Sherwood, a furniture designer. They started making the most amazing rugs, that depict the outdoors in a modern design style. The hand-tufted rugs are pretty much my dream rugs, if I was to own one. Amazing designs and craftsmanship! Since then then they have really expanded their designs to all sorts of great stuff, like home accessories, bedding, fashion and now amazing paper goods and more.

I've always loved paper, which is quite obvious I'm sure... and their new designs are not only just as fantastic as her rugs designs, but also letterpress which is very near and dear to my little ol' design heart. I cannot tell you how much I would love to partner up with someone and work on some letterpress designs together. That would be SO FUN! Now to find that person who has a cool press!

Here's a few of my favorites from her paper collection:



I had to throw in this Box of Labels too! Super cute!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails