Thursday, August 25, 2011

one nephew + two and a half days of fun


I took a break from most things art-related for a few days and we had our eight year old nephew come to visit. I'm not just saying this because he's my nephew but, he's a super great kid. He listened well, never talked back, cleaned up after himself and went to sleep like a big boy too! His Mom and Dad will be very proud! We packed "a lot" of fun into just two and half days. Dog walking, ice cream, drawing, shopping, eating out, video games and lots of swimming too! He loved our dogs... and we had two really long walks with them. One morning he awoke to a couple of furry sleeping companions all snuggled up with him. He definitely has a couple of new buddies, although once he left today they both crashed for a two hour nap. I thought I would need a nap too, but instead I'm kinda energized and already miss the little bugger. See you soon, C!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails