Saturday, October 04, 2014

Blue Hawaiian MidCentury Cocktail Series



My love for all things mid-century continues... and with that, I'm really excited about my new series of watercolor + gouache illustrations --- 60's cocktails! Tiki drinks were very popular in the 60's. Who could pass up a fun colored, fruity elixir adorned with miniature paper umbrellas and a tasty fruit garnish? This painting is in honor of my Dad who loved his tiki bar and tiki cocktails. Lots of great memories are in that tiki bar. Cheers to you Andy! My original illustration was created iwth watercolor and gouache.

Print sizes available:
8x10" printed on 8 1/2 x 11" paper
11x14"

Prints are created on an Epson Stylus R1900 with UltraChrome Archival quality inks meant to last a lifetime with Epson Ultra Premium Presentation Matte Paper.

You can purchase prints in my Etsy store or visit shops and galleries locally where my work is for sale.

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails