Wednesday, October 01, 2014

Cool Miniature Vases at Poesy!

One of the really cool things about being an artist, is delivering my work to shops and galleries and seeing all of the wonderful things that they all carry from artists from all over the country. I was out in Royal Oak, MI today at Poesy, dropping off new prints and cards, and while I was there I purchased two adorable tiny vases by Material Good. Holly, the owner, has a great eye for unique items that are to be sold in the shop. It makes perfect sense as she's an artist too!

I'm not sure if I have mentioned it or not on the blog, but I love pretty much all miniature and teeny-tiny things. Anyway that being said, I had the small Pebble style on hold in Neon and then I found another style that I loved equally as much so I bought the Little Shirley (named after the owner's Grandma -- how sweet is that?!?!). I have very narrow window ledge in our kitchen and it's hard to find just the right size vase, these were both perfect! There's a ton of amazing colors available -- and they would be gorgeous displayed multiples. So if you're local, swing by Poesy and stop in and say "hi" to Holly for me!



Little Shirley + Pebble Vase by Material Good



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails