Friday, October 31, 2014

Happy Halloween... Mad Men style!

Here's a little tidbit about me... I LOVE HALLOWEEN! We used to go to parties, but now it's more about hanging out, with some pizza, snacks, our fire pit out front while we sip spiked apple cider and pass out treats to the kids. I still love to dress up too! I don't always dress up, but I usually try to get in the spirit a bit.

This year, I decided to dress up a bit more than usual. I've been watching a lot of the Mad Men series, while I work on my along MidCentury Cocktail Series Illustrations. I love the show. I cannot get enough of it! So I decided to be a male, Art Director (because well, there were no female AD's back then) in the ad agency of Sterling-Cooper!



Now I gotta get back to work! I have a big presentation with the Lucky Strike cigarette people in the morning! Joan.... get me a drink!



No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails