Thursday, August 27, 2009

Snooty Bird : Cafepress shop items

I love my little Snooty Bird illustration so much that I decided to adorn a few more items other than the archival prints in my Etsy store.

So, I added the illustration to a few items in my Cafepress store. For the girls you'll find a tote bag and a women's fitted organic cotton tee. For the kiddie's I have a baby bib, an organic cotton baby onesie, organic toddler tee and an organic kid's tee. Lastly, for the mini button collectors I have a snooty bird for you too!

You can find all of the sizing information you need on the page of each item. If you see an product on Cafepress that you could  like the Snooty Bird illustration (or any of my current illustrations) put on that is not currently listed in my store, just send me an email and I'd be happy to put the image on that item for you. Also, If you want your tee or item personalized, for $5 extra dollars I can create a file with a name under the illustration just for you! You can e-mail me at: cheryloz@wideopenwest.com

Here's just a few images of the items listed in my Cafepress store.



A soft 100% organic cotton onesie. Perfect for a unique shower gift!


100% soft organic cotton by American Apparel - Order up one size for a looser fit.
Size: 15" x 18" x 6" - Perfect for toting around all your favorite things.
Machine washable too!

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails