Wednesday, September 16, 2009

Halloween trinkets : it's never to early!

Fall is just about around the corner and down the bend, and pretty soon one of my favorite holidays will be here... and that of course is HALLOWEEN! I love picking out pumpkins and carving them, decorating the house, passing out treats on Halloween night, going to costume parties and the list goes on and on. If you like Halloween like I do, maybe you'll like some of my latest Halloween ideas too!

I had a few ideas looming around in my sketchbook for some jewelry and ornaments. I'm still making some things, so while I'm still in the process on those items, I wanted to start posting the ones I have finished in my Etsy shop.

The jewelry is made out of polymer clay and adorned with various materials, such as glitter, wire, acrylic paint, crystals and more. Below are the items I have in my store thus far.






No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails