Friday, October 31, 2008

aspiration : i've been tagged for an award!



I've been tagged by my friend Lori who blogs on Soccer Mom Says...for a blogger award. I have to list 6 random things about myself and then tag 6 more bloggers.

Here's my list:

1) Just like Lori who tagged me, I too do not like feet, mostly men's feet -- unless they are properly maintained and by maintained, I mean by meticulous standards. I do not want to see long toenails or toe jam seeping out from underneath anyone's toenails. I do not want to see men in any sort of sandals unless they have nicely manicured toenails and feet. There is one exception to my rule and that is my friend Taylor. He has the nicest man feet I have ever seen!

2) When I was six years old, my favorite outdoor past-time was riding my red, white & blue Big Wheel with red streamers off of the handle bars. I wore that thing out to the point where I barely had any of the plastic tires left -- and the sound from the front tire was absolutely horrendous --clunk, clunk, clunk! One summer morning, I watched my Dad walk the Big Wheel to the curb on trash day and I balled my eyes out. I still think about all the fun I had on that Big Wheel.

3) I still believe that Santa fills my stocking on Christmas Eve.

4) I would still like 2 more dogs... a schnauzer like I had when I was a little girl and a dachshund. Who can resist a cute wiener dog?

5) If it's really dark in my bedroom and I can't see under the bed, sometimes I take a running leap, because you never know there just might be a monster under there at some point, and he's not grabbing at my ankles!

6) Sometimes I go to the children's section of the bookstore and read picture books for hours. I'm inspired by all of the amazing illustrations and it makes me feel like a kid again.

My award nominees:





No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails