Friday, June 26, 2009

birdie dwelling

When I make something for a member in my family, soon after they all want them. It's flattering however, this is my last birdhouse I'm doing for a gift. The next one is going in my Etsy store -- and I've saved the last one for the sweetest person in my family, my Grandma. Check out a few pics of the latest birdie-house and cute pic of Grandma too! 


The top two photos are in my backyard. The first one is near the big oak tree.



Front yard -- hanging in the japanese maple tree.



Close-up of the snazzy roof. 


Cute Gram!



3 comments:

  1. I love it! The roof is super cool, looks like tree bark.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What's the roof made of? Looks like old cast iron? Nice stuff chozzy.

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails