Tuesday, September 16, 2014

Faygo Orange Pop Watercolor Print

I've had a lot of requests for different flavors of Faygo sodas since painting my first illustration of Faygo Red Pop. I guess at the time when I painted the first one, I had no idea that people loved Faygo as much as I did, but now I know! Since then I've also done a Pop + Chips illustration with Faygo Root Beer and Better Made Potato Chips, and another piece Faygo, Coney + Fries, with a Rock -n- Rye soda included in that illustration.

Anyway, after many requests... here's my new illustration of the Faygo Orange Pop bottle. Everyone has their favorite flavor, right? What's yours??? I hear alot of rumbling about Grape being a favorite so I'll put that on my list of things to-do!




Orange Pop
prints now available in my Etsy shop

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails